If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A Few Basic Fitness Skills, I Have A $18/hr, Fun And Fulfilling Personal Training Position Just For You!
Dear Prospective Fitness Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in a fitness trainer so I can take this page down immediately, and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
You should have arrived here because you saw my employment ad in the local paper or online.
So let me tell you about me, my company and the coaching position.
My name is Ann-Marie Giglio and I run a private, full-service private health and fitness company called CoreMatters
in Roswell, GA.
My business is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customized nutrition and fitness programs.
I'm looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
My studio is located on Canton Street in Historic Roswell.
I currently offer one-to-one customized nutrition and fitness programs, Small Group Personal Training programs, and private nutrition counseling, all of which educate, motivate, and support men, women, and even teens to improve their health and fitness.
All clients begin with an initial 24-week coaching package, which at a minimum includes nutrition education, an FMS screen, regular measurements, food journal, mind-set work and coaching, exercise program design, nutritional supplements as needed, regular fitness assessments, and training sessions here at the studio.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you'll begin coaching clients in the studio 5 days a week for 2–4 hours per day (between 6:30am & 10am), Monday through Friday and occasionally other times as needed.
Bottom line: you’ll get at least 8 hours of training clients per week at $18 per hour for the first 90 days.
My studio offers a casual, fun environment, and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful personal training studio. I am looking for an employee interested in growing with the business, not an independent contractor.
I’m also very fair, respectful, and appreciative. I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly, and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others…because that’s what we do in my studio. That's why we get up in the morning!
Tasks You’ll Be Expected To Perform
- Develop comprehensive health and fitness programs for clients. You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you’ll have the flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
- Tracking client progress. To ensure a client's success in our programs, you'll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets, and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE JOB. If you can't commit to this, please don't apply!
- Perform fitness evaluations. Ideally, you'll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, body weight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate, and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that's a bonus.
- Coach clients through 24-week (or longer) program. You'll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients you’re working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you'll coach and motivate them, and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress--even clients in the Small Group programs.
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction. This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.), and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals, including all possible modifications.
- Provide ongoing health and fitness education. Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You'll be provided with educational tools and resources, be expected to study them, and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good communication skills. You will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone, and know how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills and personality. You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Health and fitness education. You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness including a Nationally recognized certification.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
How To Apply
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Basic nutrition knowledge
- Exercise Science or other related degree
- Kinesiology degree
- CPR certified
I’m looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. If this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and we’ll contact you by phone:
Complete Your Information Below To Apply Now!
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Owner and C.E.O.
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. If that's you, I promise that $18/hr is only the starting point. I recognize and reward performance.
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!